Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuscan workshop



The weather is really warm now - thank goodness for the stone walls and terracotta tiles on the floor - you don't really notice until you go outside. There are some pretty big winged creatures trying to share our dwelling - I am nervous now about Sweden in July and all the bugs - poor little urban princess that I am. So today's photos show all the gang at the workshop - very multicultural - we have people from Portugal, Finland, Germany, Italy and Australia and one very cute baby.

The other picture is of course of Romeo - a blue splodge on the stairs. Because I am in Tuscany I have finally started writing - see - I knew it - just get a villa in Tuscany with a view and next thing you know you are writing a book! So far it is not really a book but its a start. Luigi subscribes to the New York Review of Books which I have been devouring - so many books so little time. It is really great - I think I will subscribe too when I get home. I believe we are going to yet another wonderful authentic Tuscan eating place tonight - its all so hard!

3 comments:

Karen Gillow said...

Oh my god! Silvia, Carlo, Luigi, Sarah, Brendan and the gorgeous little Zara! I am very jealous!!

Romeo looks hot - for a middle aged professor that is! Ha ha! We all miss you both, and K1, I always look forward to your blog. Keep up the writing and photos - including the book.

Does this mean you are going to run off on Hugh, like ... what was her name?

Say Hi to everyone if you see them again.

Love K2 xx

Karen Gillow said...

Mary Moody! that's the one!
xx

KP said...

No K2 - I hate that Mary Moody - spoilt cow. Yes it was a nice bunch of people for the workshop. Only 1 more week in my holy land! Oh dear love K1